Why First Impressions Count
In today's market consumers we are more likely to verify the legitimacy of websites before they actually shop. With thousand of competitors your first impression to consumers is extremely important and can make or break you. Because of this, you want your first impression to be the best it can be. Beginning with your website, consumers are passing judgement and making decisions about whether or not they will even visit your store, restaurant or office. They’re likely to dismiss you entirely, as well, should they believe your website doesn’t reflect the kind of experience your business should offer.Read More
Our development process falls into four key categories:
Basic Template - We provide the template - We have the idea, all we need is your content - Background Music Provided - 60-120 seconds (no add-ons) - Full Animation...
Standard Custom - You provide the idea and we bring it to life - Background Music Provided - 60-120 seconds (additional add-ons are available) - Full Animation - Unoriginal (Stock...
Advanced Custom - You provide the idea and we bring it to life - We provide background music or professional voice over - 60-120 seconds (additional add-ons are available) -...
Why Whiteboard Videos?
There is something amazing about watching an artist draw a picture. It's so entertaining that you just can't stop watching. Your mind will stay focused on what's happen, building the anticipation until the end results! Let us create your highly engaging animated video today.
1. Whiteboard animation videos are an exciting and innovative way to advertise and market your services and products. When compared with other types of advertisement, they are very economical. Whiteboard videos is a way to convert more viewers into buyers. A whiteboard video is written to be focused; your message comes across uncluttered, thus allowing your message to be heard loud and clear.
2. They are fun! Very effective and entertaining to viewers. By creating an informative video that is still fun, people view your company as one that they want to do business with.
3. White board videos can be placed anywhere, allowing for great flexibility for your marketing. They can be placed directly on your homepage, or on any page in your website, and can be created to specifically relate to the page they are placed on.
4. They are memorable! When potential customers remember your video, they remember you and your product or service. When they remember you, they tell other people about you.
5. When used creatively, whiteboard videos can actually make it easy for your fans and customers to help evangelize your product or service. Placing your video on social marketing sites allows them to be shared and commented on. This spreads the word about you and builds up your following.
6. With the talent of a professional writer the powerful message of your whiteboard video will tell the viewer how it fits in their life, how it will benefit them, and how they will use it. The video informs your viewer how and why they cannot live without it, rather than simply giving them step by step instructions. For this you need to have a very strong script for your video.
7. The most important reason why whiteboard videos will convert more of your viewers into buyers is that there is a specific call to action. The viewer will be know exactly what they need to do, whether it is visit a specific site, call a telephone number, or purchase a product, and where they need to go to complete that task.